All apologies for the outage. Unfortunately our beloved independent hosting provider TypePad was hit with yet another major DDoS attack that took most of TypePad out once again. As of late Monday night they are up and running again.
So we are accelerating the "Move to Wordpress" project. We will do this in a flexible way:
1) launch the new blog on Wordpress
2) ask for "Beta Readers" to get first impressions feedback
3) post new updates at the new blog
4) add an RSS Feed Stream of new posts at this blog (TypePad)
5) switch the Feedburner RSS feed to the new Wordpress
So you will be able to see the latest updates whether you use this blog (TypePad) or the new one (Wordpress). This is the most flexible solution I could come up with, so it won't break anyone's bookmarks or links or browser auto-completes. If you have any other ideas or suggestions, please use the online contact form.